(Relocation opportunity to Hong Kong) Senior UX/UI Designer
Our LYNK platform is growing and we are looking for a creative and talented Senior User Interface and Experience Designer to play a key part in inventing the future of the knowledge marketplace platform.
This person will drive the overall experience and usability across our platform and create amazing user experiences for our growing users and experts.
This is a senior and impactful role directly
- leading the design direction of our platform,
- collaborate with and effectively communicate with team members such as developers and management.
This is a relocation opportunity to be based in Hong Kong.
Why join LYNK?
- LYNK is a VC-backed, product-driven startup working with leading institutional clients, top level experts and thought leaders globally
- We operate in a high-octane environment where our people think about the big picture and always strive to “make it happen”
- Our team, spread across four countries today (and growing!), is multinational, multilingual and multicultural. Our clients have likened us to a mini United Nations.
- You will be constantly challenged with new problems to solve every day.
- We are here to realize big dreams and have a firm belief in our core mission – to democratize access to knowledge.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our team through the entire design process, from conception to visual execution.
- Create design guidelines for the design architecture and ensure interface consistency across the platform.
- Collaborate with our tech and product team to define and implement innovative solutions for translating business requirements into innovative design solutions.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to launch.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Brainstorm with management & growth teams on various initiatives, collaborate and contribute on strategies to support overall company growth.
What Expertise You’ll Add To The Team:
- Expertise in information architecture, navigation design, and wireframe development
- 7+ years of professional UX/UI design on a web development / product development team.
- Deep understanding of UX design principles and methodologies, ideally in both the B2B and B2C space.
- Passionate for tacking complex design challenge, able to drive the best user experience strategies and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver result in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with prototyping tools
Candidates are expected to submit a portfolio e.g. Behance / Personal Website that includes several websites and/or apps you are proud to show off. as part of the assessment process.
- Strong passion for business and enthusiastic about taking part in shaping LYNK’s growth
- Function well in a very fast-paced startup environment
- Track record of excelling in small teams
- Team players who thrive in uncertainty and like to “make things happen”!
What We Commit To You
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding startup
- Work in a collaborative, co-creation hub in the heart of the city - with amazing facilities
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage, including dental
- Generous leave policy, including a ‘work remote policy’
- The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and growing number of offices (Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai, New York City)
- The opportunity to be a part of something impactful
Visit http://lynk.global for more info.